Last updated: June 4, 2017
Data protection principles
Treviño TodaMedia complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. The eight principles relating to the processing of personal information are:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for a limited time
- Adequate, relevant & not excessive
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with your rights
- Not transferred to countries without adequate protection
We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you.
Collection and use of personal information
Treviño TodaMedia will, from time to time, collect and use personal information. The types of personal information collected and the purposes for which that personal information will be used will depend on the circumstances.
Disclosure of personal information
If you contribute to incluido, we will publish your contributor profile, which may include personal information, on incluido.
If you join a conversation or comment on someone else’s article or contribution, incluido editors will publish your post, which may include personal information, on incluido, such as your name and position. Other than these situations, staff of incluido and Treviño TodaMedia will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- To third parties which assist the operation of Treviño TodaMedia (in which case we require these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services)
- In exceptional circumstances, Treviño TodaMedia may be required or authorized by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement authorities or to prevent a serious threat to public safety
- With your consent
Handling of personal information
Treviño TodaMedia and incluido editors will take all reasonable steps to protect all personal information held by it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
Accessing your personal information
Any person may seek access to personal information, which Treviño TodaMedia holds about that person and we will provide access to that information upon request. There are certain exemptions, which may apply to the provision of that information. We may require that the person requesting access provide suitable identification and we may charge an administration fee for granting access to information. Requests to access personal information held by Treviño TodaMedia should be addressed to incluido‘s editors.